Information on the processing of personal data
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) ), STER Tomasz Stotko informs about the processing of personal data and your rights related to it.
Personal data administrator
STER Tomasz Stotko
- Pleasant 5
What your data is processed by us?
We collect and process information obtained from you during:
– filling out the contact form on the website
– filling out forms, surveys, and paper-based agreements
– telephone conversations
– electronic mail correspondence
– placing orders and inquiries
The purpose of collecting data
Your data will be processed based on your consent for marketing purposes – including:
– recognize your needs
– informing about products and services STER Tomasz Stotko
– creating a commercial offer
– informing about promotions, actions or events
– advertising customization
– creating analyzes, statistics, reports, marketing research when it is necessary in the implementation of marketing-related activities
Who can we entrust personal data to?
– entities authorized to receive them on the basis of legal provisions (e.g. courts, legal protection authorities, supervision authorities)
– entities processing your data on our behalf: accounting office, advertising agencies, entities operating our ICT systems, entities providing advisory and consultancy services
Data storage period
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
In the time necessary to comply with legal regulations (including accounting regulations) or to the extent it is indicated in the light of the applicable archiving regulations
What are your rights regarding your data?
– the right to access your data, correct, request removal or transfer, and limit the processing of your data
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data without affecting the lawfulness of data processing carried out until its withdrawal.
– the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (UODO)
Do you have to provide your data?
Providing your data is voluntary.
However, failure to provide data will result in the inability to process orders, receive personalized information (commercial offers), use promotional campaigns, receive information about promotions, events, actions and special offers.
Who do I contact about data processing?
603 226 622